DJs! Reloop's TAPE USB audio interface lets you record your set without the usual hassles. As straightforward as they come - simply plug your mixer or turntable into the input, press record, and mix away - your performance is recorded directly to an external hard drive or USB stick as an MP3. Just because it's simple doesn't mean it's short on options. TAPE lets you decide between 192kbps or 320kbps for recording quality and it gives you basic gain staging with variable input level selections. And it does it all without sucking up precious USB ports and power from your performance computer. For an easy recording solution check out Reloop's TAPE USB audio interface.
Progress in a retro package
At AudioBuy, we've been making music for a very long time - most of our customer support agents could tell you stories about how they recorded their first albums and EPs on cassette tape. And our old school DJs reminisce about their first mixtapes, made at block parties where they had to plug their turntables and PAs into the street lights for power. Yes, TAPE is small and easy to keep in your laptop bag for gigs. Yes, it has all of the professional connectivity you need to record any performance straight from your mixer. But our favorite thing about TAPE has to be its cool retro look - taking us all back to a time when a DJ recorded their set into a portable cassette recorder and the mixtape was born. Reloop pays homage to that old school medium with TAPE's nostalgic design combined with powerful modern capabilities and giving today's DJs an easy solution for making mixtapes of their own.
Reloop TAPE USB Audio Interface Features
- Status LEDs let you monitor power, USB connection, record status, and audio signal/peak
- 1/8" thru connection for sending signal to monitor
- 1 phono/line 1/8" stereo jack for input sources
- 1/8" line output (thru port) for monitors or processing
- Fast USB port for recording direct to sticks and external hard drives
- Comes with RCA-to-stereo jack recording cable with grounding spade
- 3 design sticker sets let you choose your own cool retro look
- Ground post for use with older turntables
- Power supply included
The mixtape is back thanks to the Reloop TAPE USB interface!
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the Netherlands from outside of Europe. The amount of import and duty tax payable is calculated on the the value of the ( ) at a rate of between 0% and 19%. Note : Some products are duty free.
More information on import procedures and taxation in the Netherlands can be found on the Dutch Customs website :
- Postbus 3070
- 6401 DN HEERLEN
- The Netherlands
- Phone + 31 45 574 30 31
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Netherlands reserves the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout the Netherlands : Drenthe , Flevoland , Fryslân , Gelderland , Groningen , Limburg , North Brabant , North Holland , Overijssel , South Holland , Utrecht and Zeeland.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.nl Netherlands for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Dutch customers.