There's nothing like the sound of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet on guitar. That's why legendary players like Jimi Hendrix, George Harrison, Eric Clapton and others have relied on the iconic effect. Now, for those looking to get that unmistakable sound with the convenience of a pedal, EHX introduces the Lester G: ultimate stereo rotary speaker emulator for guitar.
This ultimate rotary speaker emulator is packed with features, like a specially designed compression circuit to supercharge the rotating speaker effect on guitar. Lester G's comprehensive controls include fully adjustable tube-style overdrive, Fast and Slow modes and an Acceleration control to dial in the rate at which the effect transitions between speeds. The sound of that giant wood cabinet will now fit on a pedalboard!
Guitarists and keyboardists know that nothing beats a Leslie rotary speaker for smooth, swirling stereo chorus. The Electro-Harmonix Lester-G pedal re-creates the classic Leslie sound in pedal form with two adjustable speeds controlled by a footswitch to move between fast and slow textures without tying up your hands. The Lester-G's drive control adds B-3 guts and grit to your sound, while a balance control, which simulates the balance between a Leslie's horn and bass speaker, helps smooth out your tone. Dynamic players will appreciate the Lester-G's onboard compressor, which helps to smooth out rhythms and leads. True stereo ins/outs and a stage-ready metal chassis make the Lester-G a great option for keyboardists and guitarists wanting to add stereo textures to live work and ear-to-ear effects to recordings.
Electro-Harmonix Lester-G Rotary Speaker Pedal
- Lush, stereo rotary speaker emulation for guitarists and keyboardists
- Vary speeds via footswitch to keep things interesting
- Momentarily pause speaker effects without changing tones
Lush, stereo rotary speaker emulation for guitarists and keyboardists
From classic rock organ tones to dramatic guitar textures, the Electro-Harmonix Lester-G delivers in spades. EHX's faithful homage to the Leslie sound adds an instantly recognizable vibe to chords and leads, while its variable speeds, drive circuit, onboard compressor, and balance control offer new tonal options for any style of music. AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitarists appreciate the Lester-G's stageworthy build, which features a metal chassis for durability underfoot and a buffered bypass for long cable runs.
Vary speeds via footswitch to keep things interesting
Variable speed is part of what separates the EHX Lester-G from other rotary speaker emulators. Players can set slow and fast speeds and toggle between them with a single footswitch for the dramatic, roaming textures Leslies are known for. An acceleration control lets you adjust the ramp-up/ramp-down time between speeds for seamless transitions.
Momentarily pause speaker effects without changing tones
The Lester-G has a traditional bypass switch for when you want to kill it completely. It also features a brake switch for when you want to keep your drive and tone settings without the speaker effects - great for guitar solos and subtle keyboard pads. This is just another way the Lester-G lets you add real humanized movement to your tone to keep your audience interested.
Electro-Harmonix Lester-G Rotary Speaker Pedal Features
- The Leslie speaker sound in pedal form
- A rock 'n' roll staple
- Adds smooth, swirling chorus to chords and leads
- 2 speeds with fine adjustment and acceleration control
- Vary speeds and pause speaker effects via footswitch
- Drive control adds grit to organ and guitar tones
- Onboard compressor with squash boost evens out dynamics
- Balance (tone) knob delivers cutting rhythms to smooth leads
- Stereo inputs and outputs for ear-to-ear effects
- Great for the stage and studio
- Buffered bypass prevents signal loss through long cable runs
- Includes power supply
Add instant vibe to your organ and guitar tones with the Electro-Harmonix Lester-G!
Electro-Harmonix Lester G Rotary Emulator Effect Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Rotary Speaker with compression
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (expression pedal)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Power Supply Included 9.6V DC 200mA power supply included
- Height 2.50"
- Width 5.75"
- Depth 4.75"
- Manufacturer Part Number LESTER-G
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the Netherlands from outside of Europe. The amount of import and duty tax payable is calculated on the the value of the ( ) at a rate of between 0% and 19%. Note : Some products are duty free.
More information on import procedures and taxation in the Netherlands can be found on the Dutch Customs website :
- Postbus 3070
- 6401 DN HEERLEN
- The Netherlands
- Phone + 31 45 574 30 31
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Netherlands reserves the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout the Netherlands : Drenthe , Flevoland , Fryslân , Gelderland , Groningen , Limburg , North Brabant , North Holland , Overijssel , South Holland , Utrecht and Zeeland.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.nl Netherlands for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Dutch customers.